Career Journal for Women (Hardcover)
This career journal is designed to help women discover clarity, build confidence, and take control of their careers. Latesha Byrd, a Certified Career and Life Coach, wants to close the gender pay gap by making sure women of color get the salaries they deserve. She created this journal to help women accomplish three main goals:
- Develop a clear vision of their dream career and better understand their strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- Gain the confidence they need to go after their dream job and dominate every interview.
- Learn how to advocate for themselves inside the workplace and negotiate a salary and benefits that support a life they love.
With each writing prompt, you will define your values, interests, and workplace preferences, while diving deep into how these factors play a critical role in defining a purpose-driven career.
- Writing prompts that reflect on your strengths, weaknesses, career goals, and non-negotiables.
- Mini lessons on gaining confidence, negotiating your salary, setting short-term and long-term goals, and more.
- Affirmations that release you from negativity and fear, and guide you toward reclaiming your power and creating the career of your dreams.
After completing this journal, you’ll have a clear vision of your dream job, dream salary, and dream team. And most importantly, you’ll have clarity, confidence, and control to push beyond your fears and step into your career greatness.
Looking to purchase a large amount of journals? This is one of many ways you can show the women around you that you value them and support their career growth!
Contact us directly for company bulk orders!